ClusterKit is an elegant and efficiant clustering controller for maps. Its flexible architecture make it very customizable, you can use your own algorithm and even your own map provider.
- Native supports of MapKit, GoogleMaps and Mapbox.
- Comes with 2 clustering algorithms, a Grid Based Algorithm and a Non Hierarchical Distance Based Algorithm.
- Annotations are stored in a QuadTree for efficient region queries.
- Cluster center can be switched to Centroid, Nearest Centroid, Bottom.
- Handles pin selection as well as drag and dropping.
- Written in Objective-C with full Swift interop support.
Installation & Usage
wiki for integration.Please follow the
If you want to try it, simply run:
pod try ClusterKit
Or clone the repo and run
pod install from the Examples directory first.
Provide the Google API Key in the AppDelegate in order to try it with GoogleMaps.
Provide the Mapbox Access Token in the AppDelegate in order to try it with Mapbox.
Assets by Hugo des Gayets.
ClusterKit is available under the MIT license. See the LICENSE file for more info.