English | 中文
An open source GitHub Android client app, faster and concise.
- Two login types (Basic Auth) and (OAuth)
- Light and dark theme, multiple accent color
- Markdown and code highlighting support
- English, Simplified Chinese, Hebrew and German support
- Offline mode
- Support trending repositories of all languages
- Support multi-account switching
- Search repos and users
- Shortcuts support
- Notifications support
- Bookmark users or repos
- Record trace of the repos or users you have been viewed
- View github collections
- View github featured topics
- Support disable loading network image while mobile network
- View repo info
- Star, watch and fork repos
- View repo files, commits and activity
- Download source code, releases and files
- View your private, public, forked and starred repos
- View trending repos of daily, weekly and monthly
- Search repos
- View recent wiki updates
- View user info
- View user followers, following, organizations
- View user public repositories, starred repositories and activity
- View your private repositories
- Follow/Unfollow users
- Search users
- View org info
- View org public repositories and activity
- View org members
- View issue info, comments and events
- Create, open and close issues
- Create, edit and delete issue comments
- Edit, add and delete your labels
- Write comment with preview
- View your created, assigned and mentioned issues
- View repository issues
- View commit info and files
- View file diff
- View repository commits
- OpenHub is growing, try to be better github client.
Thanks for open source
- ButterKnife Bind Android views and callbacks to fields and methods.
- GreenDao A light & fast ORM solution for Android that maps objects to SQLite databases.
- EventBus Android optimized event bus that simplifies communication between Activities, Fragments, Threads, Services, etc.
- RxJava A library for composing asynchronous and event-based programs using observable sequences for the Java VM.
- RxAndroid RxJava bindings for Android.
- Retrofit Type-safe HTTP client for Android and Java by Square, Inc.
- Dagger A fast dependency injector for Android and Java.
- Glide An image loading and caching library for Android focused on smooth scrolling.
- code-prettify An embeddable script that makes source-code snippets in HTML prettier.
- DataAutoAccess A simple way to access android bundle data.
- CircleImageView A circular ImageView for Android.
- Toasty The usual Toast, but with steroids
- material-about-library Makes it easy to create beautiful about screens for your apps.
- material-dialogs A beautiful, fluid, and customizable dialogs API.
- GitHub-Trending Scrapes GitHub's Trending Pages.
- RichText Rich text parser for Android, support markdown and html.
- jsoup Java HTML Parser, with best of DOM, CSS, and jquery.
- moriel5 - Hebrew translation
- Henry2o1o & squeezer11 - German translation
- Edfgdz - Testing and suggest
- pzhlkj6612 - Improve the translation of chinese readme
Copyright (C) 2017 ThirtyDegreesRay Licensed under the GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE, Version 3.0 license; This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version. This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details. You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program. If not, see <https://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.